Needs Lists (Updated April 2017)
Due to Health Code regulations; unfortunately we are NOT allowed to accept opened packages or containers. This includes food and toiletry items.
PLEASE CHECK EXPIRY DATES BEFORE DONATING.
Current Food Needs List
- Chicken (Whole chickens, chicken breasts, chicken legs etc
- Salad Dressing (Vinaigrette, balsamic, Italian etc.)
- Ketchup, Mayo,
- Real Fruit Juice
- Frozen fruit
- Seasoning and Spices
- Hot chocolate powder
- Canned vegetables
- Grocery cards - to purchase fresh Fruit and Veg.
- Gas Cards
Cleaning & Household Supplies
- Toilet Paper
- Dish soap
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- HE Laundry Soap
- Light Bulbs
Classroom & Office
- Journals Hard Cover
- SAD Lamp (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Amazon.ca and or Chapters Gift cards to purchase new education resource books
- Projector for our Chapel
- MP3 players (no radios)
- 1 OR 2 Laptops for our classroom (good working order)
Please take special note: If you remember to bring us your original store receipt for GROCERY CARDS or with your purchased donation, from our needs list we can issue a tax receipt at the end of the year!
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Melody
between 10:00am - 4:00pm weekdays at 613-394-3341 or toll-free 1-855-301-5433 or E-mail her